- Explosives testing instruments
- Gas, dust and liquid test instruments
- Detonation chambers and Storage containers
- Explosion processing of materials
- Explosives technologies delivery
- Education and Consultancy
19th International Seminar
New Trends in Research of Energetic Materials
Modern experimental techniques and diagnostics for energetic materials
April 20 - 22. 2016
Explosion chambers are used for the measurement of the basic explosion characteristic of flammable dusts, gases and vapors.
The characteristics measured are the maximum explosion pressure, the maximum rate of pressure rise, the lower and upper explosibility limits and limiting oxygen concentrations.
The MBP-I is a completely new high-end approach; it was developed by OZM Research™ in collaboration with CERL (Canadian Explosives Research Laboratory).
It is designed for the precise measurement of the initiation energy of energetic materials in the range of discharge energies (from 25 μJ to 25 J) and voltage between 500V – 10 KV.